From Tutor.com, LHH is available daily from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM to connect a student to a subject expert in Math, Science, Social Studies, or English. Tutors must complete a third-party background check and receive certification through the Tutor.com Training Program. Help is available for Grades K-12, college prep, and adult learners in English and Spanish.
This service is not available on New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Library patrons using Live Homework Help will be required to create a user account with their library barcode number as their username and a password of their choosing. If you have created an optional account with your email address already, you will have to change the username to your barcode number instead. Contact Tutor.com for assistance at email@example.com.
With the new accounts, users can:
- Tag and reconnect with favorite tutors;
- Access session transcripts to read, print, email or play a video of session;
- Store documents, assignments, and notes in the Tutor.com Virtual Locker;
- Log into the Tutor.com to Go iOS mobile app to connect with a tutor for real-time assistance on an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Connect with a live expert to learn more about eligible VA benefits and community resources.
- Get help transitioning their resumes from military to civilian careers.
- Work online with a live tutor to get help with computers and technology, English, job search, math, and science.