Do-It-Yourselfers, crafters, and makers will find more than 1,000 video classes taught by design experts and artists. Material lists by brand name are provided, and transcripts and patterns can be downloaded. Public-performance rights are included. Class subjects include:
- Art and Design (ceramics, drawing, home décor, lettering, painting),
- Sewing (baby, garments, pattern drafting), quilting, paper (cards, collages, decoupage, paper flowers),
- Yarn work (knitting and crochet),
- Food and home (canning, cake decorating),
- Jewelry (beading, leather, metal and wire), and
- Holiday themed.