Plan your future with a career-guidance system that helps you match your skills and interests to a career. It includes:
- “Career Matchmaker” assessment tools;
- “Explore Careers,” with job descriptions, educational requirements and multimedia interviews;
- “Explore Schools,” containing information on colleges and other educational institutions;
- “Portfolio,” a free account to let you save your results, develop a plan, and create a resume; and
- “Search Career Cruising,” to help you pinpoint the information you need right away.
Interactive wizards will guide you through every step of the search, from recommending occupations to fetching job postings based on your career preferences. In addition, users will have access to tools such as the résumé and cover-letter builders, interview course, and LearningExpress Library skills-improvement courses and occupational practice tests. By creating an account, you can organize and track your job-search progress.
To explore colleges and universities, create a free account and click on the “Find Jobs & More” tab at the top of the page. Then, in the sidebar, click on “Schools, Programs, Training.”